The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shot online golf

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Spunkerz forum.

Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match Empty
PostSubject: Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match   Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:36 am

yo
Challenge match this week will be between Marti and Shagger 18 holes match play. The course will be Glads and Marti will receive one shot as per handicap system. You get fook all for a draw in this game lol, the winner will receive 25 mill.
Good luck to the both of you, any dc's to be sorted out between the two players lol7 pm kick off.
Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match   Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Well fook me, i got beat again by Marcel on the last hole, but managed to sort that fooker marti out.Shaggy and Marcel played in a final shoot out but i cant remember the out come of that as i was a bit pissed by then lmao. Roll on next Friday lol.
Back to top Go down

Friday 2nd March 2012 Challenge match
Page 1 of 1