The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shot online golf

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Spunkerz forum.

GSB and all that

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

GSB and all that Empty
PostSubject: GSB and all that   GSB and all that Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Morning all.
Not sure where to start with this one but I'll give in a go lol.
Proposed take over of GSB Guild
1.My understanding at this point is HiHo will pass GSB over to one of my low level chars this week end (Bobby Dylan), We will take full control of GSB from this point.

2. I think there's a update on the 20th March and i will do a full name and logo change for that date.

3. New guild name to be agreed by you lot,something like The_Spun_kerz, all ideas welcome.

4. Complete control and the running of the guild to be carried out by the Spunkerz Team.

5. Original Spunkerz guild will not be deleted, it will always be there until we find out what we want to do with it .

6.Guild Advisor and subs to stay the same with the inclusion of Snoop (if she wants the job) make her take the job as she is the only sober fooker in the Guild lol.

7.Two separate ts servers to run between the two game platforms.

8. No guild members to be removed from GSB with out HiHo's permission , Ho has some old friends there going back a lot of years.

I think that cover's the main issues, if there is any thing else please let me know.

The last two months have been brilliant on the game and seeing the old names pop up on guild chat is fantastic, i think we have a strong base to build on and the guild will move forward with the new changes i know we have put a lot of effort into the Spunkerz but like wise we have also put a lot of effort and time into GSB. The s4 class will give us a better opportunity to recruit new members, i think the best part of being in a guild is meeting and helping new peeps to level up and pass the test's. Lets have the old Friday night's back when we had 10 peeps on ts lol.

A little bit about HiHo
I'm not sure if there's a better guy on the game than HiHo and if there is i haven't meet him yet . The GSB guild means a lot to him and it's not something he would let go without good reason and trust. Ho is giving us a great oppotunity to build our own guild from a solid base, the days that i spent in GSB were most definitely the best days i have had on this game a lot of that comes down to Ho for blending us all together and this is the team that we take with us to The Spunkerz.
This is a great opportunity and i'm up for it lets make a Splash stain in the square lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
SnoopyDke

GSB and all that Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSB and all that   GSB and all that Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Ok, here we go...

First of all heads up to Ho for bein my Crazy Ho all these years and for just bein himself even when he's a fkr Wink AND i'm sure that Mr. Hammer will do him proud by running GSB even when it's under a different name. Dunno if Ho reads up on here but let me say this "We all love you Ho!"

Second, Snoop a job in the guild cuz i'm the only sober fkr around? uhm, i might be the only sober one, but not that often around, so up to you guys to decide if that is gonna be a fair deal for yall... If you guys ok with me not bein on that often and if i do you guys a favor with it, then i'll take the job.

And then, i love all of you guys, and i'm sure you guys will just keep on doin like you all are now, which is a GOOD THING Smile

xxx
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

GSB and all that Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSB and all that   GSB and all that Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 am

Hey all
Just a bit of an update for you.
-[GSB]- is now known as The-Spun_kerz, i have completed the name change. I have also had confirmation from SO that they have the new logo and it will be in place Tuesday 20th March on the next maintenance.
I think we should move over at the end of play on Monday night (19th) that way the new guild with name and logo will be running at the latest Wed night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GSB and all that Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSB and all that   GSB and all that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GSB and all that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The_Spun_kerz :: All things Shot online :: All things Shot online-
Jump to: