The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shot online golf

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Spunkerz forum.

The idea of a new guild logo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The idea of a new guild logo Empty
PostSubject: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 am

Hey all!

I wanted to look if i could make a new guild logo. I wanna look for some new members for the guild and i think this 'fresh start' could use a new logo.

All idea's welcome!

Here a trial:
The idea of a new guild logo Spunke10

The idea of a new guild logo Spunke11
This is the right size, although it seems smaller as in game...

TS stands for The Spunkerz offcourse^^
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 am

Jeff
i like the icon but need to see it in 16 x 16 pixels, maybe we co uld have a giant pair of tits as-well ? lmao. looks good Jeff keep up the good work m8t Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 am

The smaller one is right udner the big one^^
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Yip it looks good m8t, we just need to run it past shaggy and the rest of the guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 am

I feel its a little too dark maybe... but plz come with suggestions Idea so i can make some more so we can chose Wink
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 am

giant pair of TITS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 pm

The idea of a new guild logo Icons11

Here are some tests...
Im finding a way to make a clear icon on 16x16 format^^ So these are just tests... but just take a look at wich is coming close to be used Smile
Back to top Go down
SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
SnoopyDke

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:27 am

i like the first one... the TS does jump out of the flamy background pretty good and on the game most of the backgrounds are green and blue... even on square it should jump out... but that's only my idea. I got not much to say after bein away for awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The idea of a new guild logo   The idea of a new guild logo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The idea of a new guild logo
Page 1 of 1