The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker

shot online golf

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Spunkerz forum.

Share | 

The perfect way to describe ink to others...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 am

If it looks good, you'll see it. if it sounds good, you'll hear it. if it's promoted right, you'll buy it. BUT IF IT'S REAL, AND SUNG FROM THE HEART, YOU'LL FEEL IT!

Sometimes the one who seems the strongest is the one who is in the most need of a hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 am

Yo Snoops hope you and the gang are doing well, i got my tat and i love it Smile)))))))))

SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 am

i'm doin FINE... miss you tho...

i wanna see pics of that tat of yours Smile

If it looks good, you'll see it. if it sounds good, you'll hear it. if it's promoted right, you'll buy it. BUT IF IT'S REAL, AND SUNG FROM THE HEART, YOU'LL FEEL IT!

Sometimes the one who seems the strongest is the one who is in the most need of a hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 am

We need a party snoops lol, i will post some pics this week for u x

SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 pm

we sure do!
you better be online sometime this weekend...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:24 am

Yo Snoops
I will be on Sunday afternoon, we try and catch up for a beer Smile.

SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm

okido, i'll try to be on myself aswell on sunday afternoon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Snoopsssssssssssssssssssssssss
hehehe
we catch up laters today Snoop, i should be on about 4 or 5 uk time Smile)

SnoopyDke
Big Spunker
Big Spunker

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 pm

mmhmmm i'll try to be on then...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect way to describe ink to others...   

Back to top Go down

The perfect way to describe ink to others...
Page 1 of 1