The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Welcome Spunker
The_Spun_kerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shot online golf

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Spunkerz forum.

Marti and the big level up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

Marti and the big level up Empty
PostSubject: Marti and the big level up   Marti and the big level up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 pm

FF i came on early to see your name flashing in lights, all i seen was 24 empty beer cans in square ffs. Let me know what night you are going for it m8t.I'm looking forward to the price of mullies dropping lmfao.
Back to top Go down
marti2k6
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
marti2k6

PostSubject: Re: Marti and the big level up   Marti and the big level up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Lmao ya coont never quite made it me an marcel went 2 carry on after shaggy left but with all the dcd i experienced my dhi fooked me up an i had go do 18s ffs lol,i doubt i get on now till wednesday so get umbrellas up guys this fooker gonna blow bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Marti and the big level up   Marti and the big level up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:59 am

Ok m8t Wednesday night it is, i'll grab a few ciders and a pizza and a curry and some chips and maybe a side salad lmfao. I let Marcel and Shaggy know m8t, cya Wed night.
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Marti and the big level up   Marti and the big level up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 am

Well the northern fooker has done it at last, congratulations Marti on reaching level 100. The real work starts now with the grads test lol. A big up to Hampstershagger for being there with marti on the long haul to level 100, apart from that you still a pair of fookers.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[img]Marti and the big level up 2_27_110[/img]
Back to top Go down
marti2k6
Big Spunker
Big Spunker
marti2k6

PostSubject: Re: Marti and the big level up   Marti and the big level up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:50 am

Yeaah cheers all would be nice too see champagne up in the air on the screen shot lol tho the tight coonts shot online cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marti and the big level up   Marti and the big level up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marti and the big level up
Page 1 of 1